Dental Health

After September 1, 2008, when we require that your child have a physical examination, we will be requesting a dental certificate as well.  A dental certificate is available for you to take to your child's dentist.  Once it is completed, it should be returned to the school nurse as it will be filed in your child's Cumulative Health Record.
Please call the school's Health Office if you have any questions or concerns.

Related Files