PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO PASS A STOPPED SCHOOL BUS WITH RED LIGHTS FLASHING AT ANY TIME.
We believe all passengers can behave appropriately and safely while riding on a school bus. In order to provide any person riding the bus, the safe transportation they deserve, the following discipline plan will be enforced. The driver may choose any one of the following responses dependent upon the seriousness of the violation.
Expectations on the bus:
The bus driver is the authority on the bus. The driver may assign seats and reassign seats if the rules are not followed.
- Stay in your seats.
- Do not throw objects.
- No eating or drinking on the bus.
- Do not use profane, vulgar, abusive language, words or gestures, which may incite another person.
- Do not fight or cause physical harm to anyone.
- Do not bring tobacco, alcohol, drugs, firearms, knives, or other weapons on the bus.
- Do not bring pets, or objects (such as glass containers) on the bus that may jeopardize the health or safety of the passengers.
- Do not damage or tamper with bus equipment, including seat belts.
- Do not commit, or participate in, any willful act that disrupts the normal operation of the school bus. You are responsible and accountable for your behavior.
- Students are expected to be ready prior to the designated arrival of the bus.
Vicky Pascarella, School Bus Dispatcher
Sheila Dittmar, Transportation Supervisor
PO Box 220
Sodus, NY 14551
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO PASS A STOPPED SCHOOL BUS WITH RED LIGHTS
FLASHING AT ANY TIME.