Spartan Nation Athletic Registration is now available online through Family ID by clicking HERE!! Registration will open for Winter (1) Sports on Friday, October 5, 2018. Note that registration will be sports specific and level of play will be determined by the coaches if applicable (i.e. Varsity, JV, or Modified).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
PHYSICAL EXAMS: a physical exam must be current within the past 12 months and signed by a physician.
DOCTOR’S NOTE: If the student has sustained an injury or has had a significant illness since their physical was performed, a doctor's note is required stating the student is cleared to participate in sports or listing any specific restrictions necessary. All doctor’s notes should be turned in to your school’s Health Office
Please note it is the family’s responsibility to provide up-to-date information. The approval process will still require review of submitted information by the nursing staff and athletic personnel. You may be contacted by the nurses if any of the information provided raises questions or concerns.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Heath Insurance Information
- Doctor/Dentist information
Parents/Guardians can register by clicking on this link: https://familyid.com/pages/home and following these steps:
- Click on FIND A PROGRAM on the top right, type SODUS in the search box, then click the green Find button. Once the Sodus CSD page comes up, select the registration form for the current season.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the initial registration will be complete.
- You will be sent a confirmation email when your registration is approved.
You will receive an email receipt from email@example.com confirming your registration. You can also view your completed registration in your ‘Registration’ tab. Log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.